Tuesday 8 January 2019

Bat In The Attic Wilderlands Maps : Wilderlands of the Magic Realm Release Hopefully Soon!

Rob Conley, the author the Bat In the Attic's Wilderlands maps was kind enough to reply to a query I posted in this  Piazza Wilderlands Forum Post asking when the next installment of this Wilderlands maps, Wilderlands of the Magic Realm, would be released. He's aiming for end of January/beginning of February so fingers crossed.

I'm a massive fan of Judge's Guild's Wilderlands campaign after getting City State of the World Emperor as a Christmas Present off my parents back in 1981. Sadly I never got around to running it as a campaign but I'm aiming to finally put that to rights by putting together a campaign based around map 6 (CSWE). I'm using Scabard to set up my Wilderlands Campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I was going to post about my hopes for roleplaying in 2021 a few months ago but I kept putting the post off. The reason? I wasn't quite...