Friday 8 February 2019

My Games System Wishlist

As a relative newcomer to the OSR scene I've been looking around at some of the systems available and have drawn up a shortlist of systems I'd like to read up on and potentially play the following games so I'm aiming to purchase a one of them each month over the course of this year

  1. OSRIC
  2. Labyrinth Lord
  3. Lamentations of the Flame Princess
  4. Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea
  5. Dungeon Crawl Classics
  6. Adventurer Conqueror King
  7. Swords & Wizardry
  8. Hackmaster
  9. BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules
  10. Mythras Classic Fantasy
I also have a list of games I want to investigate a bit more before committing to purchasing them
Despite my passion for Moldvay B/X I prefer to purchase hardback rather than softback books & PDFs are just backups for me. I'm not one for using a computer at the gaming table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I was going to post about my hopes for roleplaying in 2021 a few months ago but I kept putting the post off. The reason? I wasn't quite...